Terms & Conditions
- Unless otherwise indicated, all material and content on the Site and made accessible on or through the Services is protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by or licensed to Fiorina Jewellery, or in the case of some material, a third party, where the third party has provided permission to use the content.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material or content on the Site, including but not limited to design, layout, photographs, text, graphics, logos, audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by law or with our prior consent.
- Our Site includes registered trademarks, and other content that is protected by intellectual property laws. Use of our trademarks and any other intellectual property without our consent is strictly prohibited.
- Fiorina Jewellery is available exclusively from fiorinajewellery.com, Fiorina Jewellery Flagship Store and authorised retailers. Customers should be wary of purported Fiorina Jewellery items sold through unauthorised channels. Beware of counterfeits.
- Should you have any information about suspicious or unauthorised Fiorina Jewellery products, or on any violation of our intellectual property rights, please email us email@example.com. Your assistance is greatly appreciated and is of valuable help for our efforts to protect our customers.
USE OF THE SITE AND PURCHASE CONDITIONS
- Access to this Site is offered on an "as is" basis only and Fiorina Jewellery will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial of service attack, viruses or other potentially harmful material that may be transmitted to your computer due to your use of the Site.
- Fiorina Jewellery makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of our Site or the accuracy or reliability of information, content, materials or products included on our Sites, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
- While we try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on the Site are accurate and up to date, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will notify you immediately and offer you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or to cancel your order. In the case that we cannot get in contact with you, we will cancel the order and refund you in full.
- We do not guarantee the availability of an item until the order has been dispatched and we may have to cancel an order if an item is unavailable, in this case you will receive a full refund. If for any other reason we are unable to dispatch your order, we will notify you within 2 business days. Delivery costs are charged in addition to the order total and will be clearly marked at checkout.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that the display of products or services for sale on the Site are an invitation to treat and are not a contractual offer for sale. Fiorina Jewellery may in its sole discretion reject or not accept your offer to purchase any products or services for sale on the Site in its sole discretion for any reason.
- Fiorina Jewellery will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential loss whatsoever which may result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access the Site.
- In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. You will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the price of the order. Dispatch times may vary depending on availability of items and any delivery time guarantees made, are subject to service from our third party delivery company and we will not be responsible.
UPDATES & TERMINATION
- Fiorina Jewellery may identify or bring legal action against any person who is or may be breaching these Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief.
J U R I S D I C T I O N